I'm designing a mobile app that requires the user to log-in with their LinkedIn account. I feel I might have cluttered too much info into it, but everything seems to be important.
I want the user to understand that:
- This is NOT LinkedIn.
- We cannot show her search results if she doesn't log-in.
- We don't keep her username and password (she enters them on LinkedIn's permissions dialogue, much like when you connect with your Facebook account)
- She will only have to do this once.
- If she doesn't have a LinkedIn account, she could register.
- If she doesn't want to give us permissions, she could go to LinkedIn directly, but she'll have to redo her search there.
I also can't change the button (it's mandatory according to LinkedIn's API rules).
Is this too cluttered? If you think it is, do you have any idea how to redesign this to be more usable and look better?