Some old mobile phones have switched position of green/red buttons.
Currently the green button is at the left and red button is at the right side on mobile phones.
Why? That is rationale? Which standard covers this behavior?
Also look for reference:
- Submit Buttons on the Left or the Right?
- Should the OK/Cancel buttons be aligned right or centered?
- OK/Cancel on left/right?
- close button on the left or right side?
- Default button OK or Cancel
- http://measuringuserexperience.com/SubmitCancel/index.htm OK and Cancel Buttons
- http://www.lukew.com/resources/articles/psactions.asp Primary & Secondary Actions in Web Forms
- http://www.useit.com/alertbox/ok-cancel.html OK–Cancel or Cancel–OK?