User Experience Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for user experience researchers and experts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Looking for the best taught masters programme in UK or Ireland in the field of User Experience / Interaction design. Ideally a 1-2 year full-time programme.

share|improve this question

closed as not constructive by Ben Brocka Dec 27 '12 at 14:58

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened, visit the help center for guidance.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

There's some overlap with a previous question:… – PhillipW Dec 5 '11 at 14:34
Thanks for the link PhillipW, would be interesting to find if anyone has recommendations for Irish masters courses? – Jan Munroe Dec 12 '11 at 9:01
up vote 5 down vote accepted

I would actually recommend the free online course by Standford University Human-Computer Interaction.

Best value for money. Evar.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.