I am working on a project that is basically a search engine for food. It tells you the nearest place that serves the dish you want to eat. They requested me to make a simple outline about our actual goals, how to improve the user experience and where should we be heading.
I came up with this:
- How specific they are while searching for a dish?
- In which situation they are more likely to use the site?
- What’s their screen resolution?
- Desktop user
- Mobile/Tablet user
- Person looking for a dish
- Person looking for a partcular type of food
- Person looking for top/recommended dishes
- Finding the dish they are looking for
- Finding uselful information about the dish/restaurant
- Finding what other people think about the dishes
- Enabling users to like dishes
- Sorting dishes by number of likes
- Enabling users to comment the dishes
- Enabling users to add pictures?
- Logic between dish results and popup menu
- Displaying the dishes images
This is my first time writing this kind of an outline and I have the following questions:
- It is well organized?
- Am I missing something?
- Should I include something else?