Take the 2-minute tour ×
User Experience Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for user experience researchers and experts. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Possible Duplicate:
UI: name of multiple column interface?

you know: with multiple select boxes arranged horizontally, with selection filtering from left to right....

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Ben Brocka Nov 4 '12 at 23:07

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

3 Answers 3

up vote 5 down vote accepted

Found it: "Column Browse"

share|improve this answer
Now that I have enough rep points to add comments, I can do this properly.... A tip, Sprugman: if you also mark your answer as "the" answer, then you'll get a badge for being a self-motivated learner (or something like that). –  JeromeR Sep 6 '10 at 17:50

You might also want to take a look at: Cascading Lists at Quince.

share|improve this answer
Yes, Cascading Lists seems to be more appropriate. Check it out here too: designinginterfaces.com/Cascading_Lists –  Ignacio Sep 2 '10 at 16:32

Technically this is referring to an implementation of Miller Columns, which is starting to become more popular with the rise of mobile applications (and thus, limited real-estate).

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.